Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome To Let Us Bear Fruit



I can think of no better way to launch this site than with the celebration of life, what it has to offer and what we are to bring forth as we walk the path of purpose.

I thank you for stopping by and encourage you to leave a comment and return often. As it has been presented in the sidebar, this new site is a merging of two previous blogs, On Assignment Reviews and BWChristianLit. 

The purpose is to streamline a provide one place for providing great book reviews, author interviews, literary industry information, workshops and offerings from guest bloggers. Who knows, one of them might be you.

I chose to launch the site this month for several other reasons. The first is to continue my support of Breast Cancer Awareness. The second is to invite you to help me celebrate my birthday.

Because I believe strongly in celebrating others along with myself I invite you to return Sunday as we kick of that celebration. In keeping with the tradition of giving I ask that you take the time to read the post below and if you are so moved, leave a comment to help me help others.

Be blessed and I hope to see you on Sunday, October 4th for the kick off of the P-A-R-T-Y!

Please bring a friend for a party good time and come energized as our endeavor is shake off what has held us back and seek what it takes to:

LET US BEAR FRUIT


LINDA!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! :-)

    I'll be visiting often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I look forward to all you have to offer. Minister Donovan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats sister Linda!! I look forward to following this. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Enjoy your special day!! ((give us details later, smile)

    SHAYE
    Essentially Woman Writing Group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your continued support Cecelia. I pray favor for all that you set your hand to.

    Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minister Cheryl thank you for coming. You have been an inspiration to me in so many ways. Please come again.

    Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelia I thank you for coming and supporting the cause for Breast Cancer awareness.

    Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Angeline. Looking forward to more works from you lady.

    Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Shaye, I've had a wonderful weekend. I'll send you and email later.

    Linda!

    ReplyDelete