To learn more about Wanda and her work visit her online at:
Purchase the Book Online at:
• AMAZON.COM – http://www.amazon.com/Right-Package-Wrong-Baggage-Campbell/dp/1601628617/ref=sr_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285720732&sr=8-1
• BARNES & NOBLE – http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Right-Package-Wrong-Baggage/Wanda-B-Campbell/e/9781601628619/?itm=1&USRI=right+package+wrong+baggage
• BOOKS A MILLION – http://www.booksamillion.com/product/9781601628619?id=4715246323067
• BORDERS – http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=1601628617
• INDIEBOUND – http://www.indiebound.org/book/9781601628619
TAKE ANOTHER LOOK is a new feature that gives a bit more insight into selected books presented on this blog.
As an avid reader and literary professional, I must say that it is refreshing to come across an offering that is engaging, entertaining and provokes one to thought. It is especially invigorating as it pertains to Christian fiction literature.
Within that process the ability to get to know the characters, their aspirations and fears are showcased. Within the realm of conflict, the absence of over-the-top drama is avoided. In its place is the presence of backtracking, i.e., the process of discovering what brought each to the point of insecurity. With skill, the author adds elements of intrigue to the story in order to keep the reader engaged and the story moving toward a feasible end.
If you are looking for a surface read, you will not find that within the pages of Right Package, Wrong Baggage. What you will find is a well-written book that brings light to a few subjects most are unwilling to speak about without prejudice or condemnation.